• You must have hands-on experience of carrying out hard landscaping either as an employee or from running your own business.
• Creativity – you build memorable and unique landscapes.
• Accountability – you are honest, open and don’t spread the blame around.
• Proud – you do not like to compromise on quality or creativity.
• Self-improvement – you know that you don’t know everything and are willing to grow and able to learn.
• GSOH – a thick skin is advised.
• Nice – doesn’t mean a pushover; you get on with your colleagues, present well to customers and don’t act like a ****
• Tough – both mentally and physically. It’s an all-weather, outdoor job lifting heavy items. Also, things go wrong all the time, you need to be resilient.
• Enthusiastic – you love your work, and it shows.
WOULD LIKE TO HAVES…
Don’t worry if these aren’t your strong points, we will work with you to get you where you need to be…
• Problem-solving skills – you are adaptable and can make a judgment call on whether to deal with something yourself or ask for help.
• Organisational skills – you will be running complex jobs and need to keep a lot of plates spinning.
• Experience of leading / training others – you will oversee a small team of workers on site.
• We really do live our values and will treat you like a human being instead of shouting at you all the time.
• You’ll want to join us because you love landscaping and hard work, and we will recognise the value of that in your salary and bonuses.
• As we are a small business with limited resources, you really will have the opportunity to get in at ground-level and influence how the company operates, performs and grows.
• Fully paid Christmas party, Summer BBQ, and bacon-sandwich-Wednesday once a month.