We believe your garden should bring you joy, not become yet another chore you don’t have time for. Has your garden become overgrown? Weeds out of control? Is your lawn yellow, patchy or full of moss? Do you wish you could rely on someone else to take care of it, someone with expert knowledge and the right tools for the job? We can help you!
How to get started
- Have a look at our maintenance programmes options to get an idea of budget, then either give us a call on 01915971297 or drop us an email at [email protected], and we will call you back.
- During the call we can discuss the garden in more detail and arrange a face-to-face consultation meeting with one of our qualified horticulturalists.
- The meeting will be at the proposed work site. We recommend you schedule about 1 hour for this appointment. We will assess your requirements and those of the garden.
- Within 1-2 weeks we will provide a recommendation for continuous improvement and ongoing works.
What to expect
- The gardening year runs from the beginning of March to the end of February. March to November is classed as the growing season, and December to February is classed as the Winter season. Typically a garden will require less attention in the Winter than during the growing season.
- When you are ready to go ahead you will receive an agreement with a schedule of visits for the current gardening year. We can start maintenance at any time within the growing season.
- Instead of charging per visit, we estimate the maintenance requirements of the garden for a full year and then divide this up into 12 fixed, monthly payments, so you know exactly how much to budget for. Even better, we can set up automated payments with direct debit, so all you have to do to get a beautiful garden is remember to leave the gate open!
Need more than Lawn care? We’ve got you covered.
Between 10 to 20 visits per year, as required and determined by our qualified horticulturalists
Between 22 to 24 visits per year, as required and determined by our qualified horticulturalists
Unlimited visits per year, as required and determined by our qualified horticulturalists