We are often asked if we do smaller jobs, and the answer is…yes!
Your work will be covered by our 12-month guarantee, and we promise to respect your property and ‘make good’.
Examples of gardening works could include turfing, pruning, tree or hedge work, planting, fencing, decking, weeding or clearance.
How to get started
- Explore the product options within our budget checker and submit your requirements. You will receive an e-mail advising of budgetary expectations and offering a telephone consultation.
- During the call we will discuss the work in more detail and arrange a face-to-face consultation meeting with our horticulturalist.
- The meeting will be at the proposed work site. We recommend you schedule about 1 hour for this appointment.
- Within 2-3 weeks we will provide an accurate quote for the works.
What to expect
- When you are ready to go ahead, for jobs over £1000 we will send out an agreement for the works and request a deposit of 25% of the overall costs to secure your place in the queue.
- For jobs under £1000 we don’t require a deposit, but we do ask that you confirm your decision in writing, either by email or post. You will still be covered under our comprehensive terms and conditions.
- You will be provided with a date for the works.
- Once work commences, we will communicate with you as appropriate to ensure the job goes smoothly and to your requirements.
- You can expect to be invoiced once the work is finished to your satisfaction.
“2nd time we have used Jeffords and would not hesitate to use them again. Unconditionally recommended.”
Janet & Matthew, Langley Moor
All of our representatives are friendly and knowledgeable. At our heart we are a family business and like to develop long-term, friendly relationships with all our customers.